We absolutely LOVE pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. We discovered them by accident and had been searching for the best recipe we could find. This recipe will make delicious, moist, chocolatey cookies that will be gone in no time. Ours only last 24 hours. 🙂
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 13 Minutes (Cook time may vary depending on the oven you have. So, check your cookies periodically so you don’t have burnt bottoms.)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (we used canned)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil – or whatever oil you want
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon almond milk
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups chocolate chips (or more if you want)
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Line your favorite baking sheet with pop up parchment paper or a baking mat if you are fancy. Set aside for later.
- Mix pumpkin puree goodness, sugar, olive oil, vanilla and egg in a large mixing bowl. Mix until it looks mixed well.
- In a different bowl begin to mix together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, pumpkin spice (if you’re nice) and salt. Dissolve baking soda with the milk in a small separate bowl and add to the wet ingredients. If you skip the baking soda your cookies will not be fluffy.
- Add the flour mixture to the delicious pumpkin mixture and mix until it is combined well. Finally for the moment you have been waiting for – Stir in the chocolate chips until mixed well.
- Drop cookies on the parchment paper by the spoonful (or you can use an ice cream scooper) about 2 inches apart. If you want to get super crazy you can add some chocolate chips to the top of the cookies.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes, or until the infamous toothpick comes out clean. I know you’ll be anxious to eat them but let them cool a few minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
Enjoy your pumpkin chocolate chip cookies with your family, friends and neighbors.
Check out our awesome products for sale here --> SHOP